Saturday 8 September 2012

The Burglar

One night I came home from work. Was tired as hell. When I unlocked the door I noticed that the lock only had to turned 1 time instead of 2 times as normal. Thought I forgot to lock it properly that morning, which happened every now and then.
When entering the hallway I heard a sound but was too tired to think what it was. Maybe the neighbours.
As usually I got straight to the bedroom to get rid of the office clothes and change into something more comfortable. Directly after entering the bedroom I heard somebody but before able to react the person knocked me in the neck and I wend knockout.
After some time I woke up with a hood over my head. My hands were tied on my back and was sitting on a chair. My legs were tied at the chair. I think I was naked except for the boxer briefs, because I was a little bit cold.
Felt the tip of a cold knife or sword going over my chest and belly. Later the steel got over my legs, crotch and arms. I shivered. Heard somebody cough but couldn't see anything. All I knew it was a man. Had no clue what he wanted of me. I asked him what he wanted but all he said was to shut up. Told him where the little money I own was stored, but that didn't seem to interest him. Again he told me to shut up. He kept going over my whole body with the metal thing. Even in this uncomfortable position I started to build a erection in my boxer.
Since it was a long time before I had visited the toilet I asked the man if he would let me going to the bathroom. He wouldn't let me. I begged because it was about time. Told him only needed to pee and wouldn't wet myself. But then I felt the legs were released from the chair. He told me to stand up and led me through the bathroom. My hands were still tied at my back. In the bathroom he stood behind me and pulled down my briefs. Felt his warm hands at my dick. He told me to pee, but that was a new thing for me. Had no experience by peeing with some man at my dick. At the same time I could feel him because he was standing behind me and I had my hands tied on my back. Suddenly it came to me that he was nacked. I felt his package and noticed that I was not the only one who was a little excited. But I managed to let the fluid come out, so after that the unknown man cleaned very nice my dick and put the briefs back on. We got back to the living room and I was planted on the chair again. My legs were secured to the chair as before. The knife or sword came back. Now he pushed a little harder, but without going through the skin. The man was not talking all the time, so I had no idea why he was doing this to me. He told me to shut up or otherwise I my mouth would be filled with something. But he breathed heavy more and more, which made me think he was into this scene for own relief. I suggest to let me suck him off. This resulted in a strong hit in my face and then another one in the neck which made me go knockout again.
This time when I woke up I was tied onto my own bed spread out. I was still having the hood over my head but also my mouth filled with a ball. The man was sucking me off. Despite the situation I had a boner. Just when I was about to come the man stopped. He took his knife and started to go over my body. Had a special interest in my belly, dick and balls. Without any notice he pushed the knife into my belly. He didn't go very deep but had me screaming a lot. He continued by going over my body again and started to suck me off again. Again he stopped just before I was releasing. He pushed the knife again into my belly in another place. So the routine with the knife and sucking goes on. This time after that he was sitting on top of me. He lay on me and I could feel his hard dick rubbing against my leg. Precum was already coming out of his dick. Then he took his knife and rammed it into me. I was in terrible pain but still realised it was a sword because I could feel it sticking out of my back. In the last moments I came so all build up cum flew out of my hard dick. Then I died.
The unknown man was not finished yet. He untied me and lay me on my belly spread out. He fucked my dead body and he came twice on my back. Cum was dripping everywhere. His balls must have been very full. At the end he dragged me into the bathroom and dumped the body in bathtub. He filled the tub with water and jumped in also. He had himself cleaned and cleaned my dead body also. He went out and dragged me out. He got us both dry and dragged me back into the bedroom. He dressed me with my clothes and dragged me into the living room. Placing me on the couch as if nothing happened. Finally he got dressed and walked out my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment