Wednesday 10 July 2013

A new deputy

It was the summer of 1886. After a long talk with my father I decided to leave our farm at the age of 26 and find a job elsewhere. My 4 older brothers stayed to help my father. Left the farm to go to the city all packed with all my stuff that I could need. I heard that the sheriff was looking for a deputy. It was a 3 day long ride, so I left early in the morning. I was wearing my jeans and shirt since it was going to be a warm day. Of course I had my pistol in the gun belt hanging low on my waist.
I was following the canal that was dug a few years ago. On both sides of the canal there was a dike, something like 3 meters high. Both sides of the dike were full of grass and a few trees. Have been riding a horse for almost all my life, so it was easy to travel for hours. Around midday I decided to have some of the sandwiches my mother prepared for the trip. Tied the horse to one of the trees and stretched my legs. I took some water from the canal and fed it to the horse.
In the distance four other cowboys were approaching me. Seemed like a family travelling; one older guy and three much younger guys with all different age. Guessed the father to be around 50; the sons between 20 and 25 years old. They stopped and we talked for some time. Explained why I was travelling and so did they. At least the father talked and the sons were quietly listening. They had a sad expression on their faces. It was a strange story about cattle thieves and how they followed them to catch them. I wanted to ride the next part of the journey, so I said them goodbye. Suddenly when I mounted my horse the father pulled his gun and ordered me to raise the hands. He said it would be better if I gave him all the money I was carrying. Also he demanded all my stuff, so they has some new clothes also and a sleeping bag for the night. I told him to go to hell and rode away with the horse. I heard the family arguing about shooting me. That gave me time to get away. But suddenly I felt a bullet in my back and I fell from the horse onto the ground. I was about 100 meters away from them at the beginning of the dike.
The father ordered the oldest son to go to me and get my stuff, money and gun belt. He also told him to throw me in the canal. The son mounted his horse and approached me. He draw his gun scared that I would surprise him. He kicked my legs to see if I was alive. Although I wasn't dead I was badly hit in the back. The bullet was stuck inside. He turned me around and untied the gun belt. I noticed he touched my groin. After removing the belt he searched my pants for the money. As he was searching the other side of the jeans he leaned on my groin. Could be accidental, but it felt nice. He found the money and took it. After that he tied my horse to his one, so had all my stuff. He turned me around so I was facing the ground. He dragged me on the dike. Sand was coming into my mouth. Had difficulties not to let notice I was still alive, although I doubt if he already hadn't. Just when he had me on the dike his father yelled to him, to get also all my clothes, since I wouldn't be need them anyway. He turned me around once again. Suddenly he he whispered that I could open my eyes, because he noticed I wasn't dead. He told me to keep down so his other family members didn't see I was alive. I opened my eyes and saw what a hot guy he was. Nice cheekbones and not too skinny. Just a regular hot guy. Nice firm hands and strong arms. While unbuttoning the shirt he subtle touched my chest. He lifted my upper half to remove the shirt. He unbuttoned my jeans, but when he wanted to open the zipper it didn't go. Maybe because of the sand while dragging me up. He had to push and pull a lot to get it open. He placed one hand on the inside to make it work. He must have felt my warm half hard device, because he pushed against it several times. While removing my boots he whispered his name was Mike. He and his brothers were forced by their dad to come with him and to steal and rob. His uncle Dan has a saloon in town, so I should ask him where to find him. Meanwhile the other family members started to shout to him, because it took too long. Finally he had my pants off and was staring very briefly to my package, which was showing a nice boner despite the pain, before turning me onto my stomach. Gently he pushed my legs over the dike and held me by the hands. He promised to inform other people that I was here and to help me. He let my hands go and I slid down the dike. I was gliding over the grass. Mike took his pistol and fired two bullets in the ground save away from me. Almost a the bottom of the dike was a tree. Had my legs spread so landed against the tree very hard with my balls. Had problems not to scream, so instead I took a full bite in the grass. Mike grinned on top of the dyke. Almost unnoticeable he waved with his hand. I couldn’t move because of the bullet in my body. Since most of my body was on one side of the tree I slowly slipped and went down to the canal. Stopped just before. In this position I could drink some water of the canal. And because of the hot weather it wasn’t too bad being naked.
About 1 day later I heard a horse approaching. A cowboy walked over the dyke until he found me. He had spare clothes with him, so he was informed by Mike. He told me his name was David, a friend of Mike. He took care of the wound by cleaning it. After that he dressed me again. I was happy to have been lying in the shadow of the tree, so didn't get any sunburn. Most of my body was used to the sun, but now my butt wasn't. He gave me something to eat and drink. Gently he picked me up and carried me over the dike, where his horse was. Since I couldn't sit, he laid me over the horse in front of him. We went on our way to his house. He keep talking about he had been living in Canada for years until his grandparents died and he was taking over their farm. Now I had the time to watch him, I noticed he was a well built good looking guy. Had troubles not to stare at his package all the time when I turned my head in his direction. Watching his impressive bulge, thinking about Mike and the humping of the horse made me cum several times that ride, before we got to his place. He carried me from the horse into the house, where he lay me in a bed. He noticed the wet spot in the groin, grinned and he decided to wash me first. After that he dropped me naked in the bed. The hot weather made the nights also warm. Can’t remember how long I have slept, but it was dark when I woke up. Had the blanket pushed away. In the light of the night noticed that David was sleeping in a chair besides the bed. He was wearing his daytime clothes. His legs were spread wide, his head fallen on the chest and hands were hanging besides his body. Again noticed he was a hot guy. Not my type, but definitely hot. Since I was sleeping in a bed where was enough place for the both of us, I woke him up and told him he should sleep in the bed also to prevent pain in the muscles later. He undressed to his underwear,  slipped into the bed and fell asleep right away. I slept so long so had trouble to fall asleep. And not to forget to be in bed with a hot guy, which was new to me. Only had experience to be in bed with my older brothers, which was something totally different. But we weren't shy at home, so had seen all my brothers naked over the years. And we played several jerk off games together. With nobody else around our farm we had no choice, it was fun and nobody did anything against their will.
David was very relaxed about the situation, because when I woke up, his arm was around me and his knee over my cock. I had to control myself really to prevent getting hard. He still had  his underwear on, so no evidence about a mutual reaction.
After a while I woke up again, but now David wasn't there anymore. Heard him walking around the living room or kitchen. The smell of food was coming into the bedroom. Over the days David took care of me. He had a doctor coming over and the wound was healing very well. At night we slept in the same bed, just as friends. Although I couldn't get enough of watching his hot body and feeling it against me. But I guess he didn't mind and did the same with me. For no reason he got me naked to wash or whatever he could think about.
After one week I could get out of the bed and start walking around. Soon I was helping David with all his work at the farm. I recovered quickly now. The fresh air did good to me. At night we spoke a lot about our lives so far. I told him about my plans to become deputy. He said that Mike told him that before and he took care that the sheriff knew that somebody was coming for the job, but that he had to be patient. The position was hold for me. I was Mike and David thankful for this. A great relief, because I was worried I had to go back to the farm back home.
Also told David about my feelings for Mike and he laughed because it was all too obvious. What Mike told him, he noticed it was mutual, which made me happy. Only suggested to keep everything low profile. People aren’t used to that kind of situations. The best thing to do would “hire” Mike as a “servant” for the farm I would have. David told me, he was looking for a “servant” himself. But you had to be very careful. Approaching the wrong guy with that kind of offer results mostly in a heavy fight or worse with bullets coming in your direction.
Another week later I was fit to go back on my trip. David provided me with some of his clothes and some money. Told him I would return it, including interest, a soon as possible. He laughed that he had nothing to spend it on, so I could take my time.
When I was about to leave on the early morning we said goodbye. From out of the blue he kissed me on my mouth. Since I had no experience with this, it was badly performed. He told me I had to practice a lot. Quick he gave me some tips and showed me how to kiss properly. It was great to have such a hot and nice guy who is willing to help you. Several hours later he declared I was ready for Mike. When I asked how the next step had to be performed, he laughed and said that Mike and me would find out very quick how to do it. All these new impressions made me dizzy but I started my trip.
Two days later I arrived in town and went straight away to the sheriff. He asked a lot of questions, took me out for a meal and arranged a free room in the hotel. The next day he said that I was having the job of deputy. He handed me all the stuff with it including the gun belt with gun. He send me to the tailor to have a proper suit fixed. A nice light colored suit the tailor made, which perfect fitted my tight body. My package seemed a lot bigger then before and I was proud of it. Was wearing my gun belt so low it was showing extra well.
I was working as a deputy for a month now. Seb, the sheriff, arranged that I could stay at young mister Phil’s place. Well not so young anymore, but even after his dad, also Phil, died two years ago everybody still called him young mister Phil. In a barn by the farm they build a sort of home for old mister Phil, which I could use until I had a place on my own. Besides young mister Phil, there was miss Evelyn, for more than 40 years the maid in the house. But several days when getting water out of the well I saw miss Evelyn in her nightdress walking from young mister Phil’s bedroom to her part of the building. After his wife died 8 years ago he seemed to have some fun again.
It was quite a little town, so I wondered why they needed a deputy. But Seb told me he was heading to the west to get together with his fiance in about one year, so then I would be sheriff. A nice thing to lookout for. Seb was a young sheriff, definitely good looking. In his spare time he always was wearing a leather jacket, which made look so hot. I envied him about the jacket.
We two made a good couple and got a lot of attention by the ladies. Too bad for them. A lot of the cowboys were old guys and not into other things then the common stuff, so I kept dreaming about Mike.
Not much crime going on, except for some drunk cowboys at Saturday evening. We had room for one in the “jail”, but most of the time it was empty.
Seb told me that Mrs. Johnson probably would sell her farm. Her husband died last year and she wanted to go live with her sister up in the north, near the Canadian border. Seb suggested we go to see her to discuss the price and even buy it.
When we arrived at Mrs. Johnson’s farm, a little bit out of town, we walked the last piece, not to scare her. Seb knew that she would be sitting behind the house, so we walked over there. See welcomed us. We sat down and discussed the selling of the property. Finally she agreed and I was relieved to have a place for myself soon. For a quick moment I thought about living there with Mike. The place was far away enough from other people to have privacy. She went in the house when she told there were guys on a horse coming in her direction. Seb looked from a window in the front of the house and quickly came back. He said it were 3 guys with their faces covered. For a moment I thought about Mike’s gang, but that though went away because Mike’s father and the 3 sons would make 4 people. Seb told me to go in the bedroom and told Mrs. Johnson to stay calm and do whatever they want. He would wait outside at the back of the house.
I took my gun and hid in the bedroom. Somebody knocked on the front door. Something very uncommon here, because people know each other and use in entrance in the back. Two guys entered the room, when Mrs. Johnson opened the door. My heart skipped a beat when I recognized Mike’s father voice when he ordered Mrs. Johnson to give all the money she had in the house. In these days most people kept their money somewhere hidden in the house, because they didn't trust the bank. I opened the door while holding the gun and told them to raise their hands. The father recognized me which and he raised his hands. My attention stayed on him too long. The son took the moment and shot down Mrs. Johnson. I shot the son in his leg. While taking his gun the father escaped through the front door. He jumped on his horse and took off together with the other son (Mike?). I heard Seb going after them. I hit the wounded son with the gun on his head, so he wasn't any trouble for some time. Mrs. Johnson was bleeding heavily from her stomach and she breathed quick. Then the breathing stopped and she was gone. Took some rope from the house and tied the other son at the ceiling. He looked really like Mike, except a little younger. I was worrying about Seb and the other two thieves. Was Mike that one or the other son?
After a while Seb came back, while I was waiting for him at the front door. He was carrying a dead or wounded guy over his horse. When he was near the house I couldn't stand it any longer and ran towards them. My heart stopped when I saw it was Mike from a distance. He was still alive said Seb. Something strange happened he said, because when he had them withing shooting distance the two thieves stopped. They seemed to have a fight. While Seb had them under fire, the older one shot the younger one twice. After that Seb shot the older one dead. I told Seb a short version, how Mike saved my life before. We carried Mike into the house and laid him in Mrs. Johnson’s bed. I said I would take care of him, while Seb took care of the wounded son, which still was out hanging with his hands at the ceiling.
Seb lay Mrs. Johnson in front of him over the horse and let the prisoner walk behind him, with his hands tied together.
I took care of Mike who was badly hit in his belly. I removed his shirt, to clean the wound. He was losing consciousness every now and then. He recognized me and smiled. Too bad he couldn't speak. Gave him something to drink and lay besides him. But the hot weather made me sweat like a dog, so soon I was lying naked besides him. I removed his pants also to admire his hot body, even he was so badly hit. I played with his cock, which even got hard. He tickled mine too, which needed of course not much to go at full attention. Sometimes he even smiled. I lay on my side watching him and caressing his beautiful body. Out of nothing the door was smashed open and there was Mike’s brother, which seemed to be escaped from the jail. He shot me in the back. Because of the impact of the shot I landed half on Mike. The brother shot Mike in the chest. And another one in my ass before giving the final shot in my back. I died on top of Mike, who was already dead. Too bad we couldn’t enjoy our own final shot, which was now dripping onto the naked skin.
Mike’s brother escaped. He killed Seb also. Before leaving he took the famous leather jacket.
That’s why the town was looking for a new sheriff and a new deputy.


2 comments:

  1. Hot story and one with some real depth and character development. Thanks Gary.

    phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil. It's a long story and I often wonder how many (few) people take the time to read it completely. Anyway, I had fun writing it down.

      Delete