Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Thief

Some time ago I was hired by somebody unknown who wanted to use my skills. Have a good reputation as burglar. The guy wanted me to steal a SIM card from a mobile phone. The owner of the phone had some legal issues with him. He promised me to pay me well.

I did the job and the SIM card was in my hands without that the owner noticed something. Until he wanted to use the mobile of course. Made a appointment with the guy to exchange the card with the money. Since it was a great sunny say I choose to take the shortcut walking through the forest instead of driving with the car for a lot of miles.

I walked over the sandy road when a cyclist came from behind. Without suspecting something I walked on. When the cyclist approached me I suddenly heard a silencer going off. A split second later felt a bullet entering in my back. I wend down and was unable to move my legs. I wanted to scream but my voice seemed to be gone. Reached out to the guy who seems to be nearby. Instead of helping he knocked me out. First he hid his bicycle in the forest. He dragged me away from the road into the forest to some open space. He was trying to find the SIM card, which means that the was hired by someone who knew what I was carrying. Had a jacket over my shoulder when I was walking. First he searched the jacket, but he couldn't find it. He didn't know that I had hidden the SIM card before leaving home, because experience had learned me that you can easily lose something small. And one does never know what can happen and this was the prove that I was right.
I was not longer unconscious but keep myself being out to have at least a chance to get away alive.
He searched my jeans pockets on the front and on the back. Still no result and became nervous about having shot down the right guy. He was going with his hands all over my body to find it. Despite the pain of being shot in the back I started to get aroused by the frisking and searching.
To make sure that I was the right one, he started to strip me. First took off my t-shirt and searched it on the inside. Then looked if it wasn't taped on my back. No. Then took off my boots. Checked the inside of the boots. Again, no success. After that he unbuttoned my tight jeans.  My bulge looked pretty impressive at that time. That's why there was a lot of pressure on the buttons of the jeans. He managed to get me out the jeans. Searched again in all pockets. It wasn't there. Then he took off my boxer briefs and exposed my half stiff dick. He lifted my balls to see if it was there. Then he turned my over to look if it was in my ass. Nothing there. Finally he took off my left sock and was surprised seeing the SIM card being taped to the biggest toe. Quickly he removed it and put in his wallet. Being happy to have succeeded, seeing the grown cock and being turned on by my beautiful body he decided to have some fun. He dragged me to a fallen tree and lay me over it. He dropped his jeans and boxer shorts. It took him little time to get ready. As he was standing behind me and was ready to enter me. At that moment a sniper shot a bullet in his back. He fell on me pushing his hard dick against my ass cheeks. Even though he tried to hold on he slowly slipped of me and felt on the ground, face up. Because he tried to hold to me I also slipped of the tree. Landed on his belly on my back but turned around and ended with my face in his crotch, almost poking a eye out with his half hard cock. I heard the sniper coming nearby. First he dragged me away from the other guy. He knew exactly where the SIM card was, so he had been watching some time. He stripped the other guy also by removing his boots. Then his jeans and boxer which already have been at his anckles. Also the socks and as last the t-shirt. The sniper took the gun from the other guy and placed it under the waistband of his jeans. I was still wearing one sock which he also removed. Then he took all the clothes and set them on fire. He turned me around and saw the rest of my erection. To make sure I was as out as I pretended to be he decided to squeeze my balls. At that moment I tried to intervene the gun, which was unsuccessful. I pulled the trigger but only blew a hole in his jeans. With two hits in the face he really got me out.
He dragged me into a hole further in the forest, which was there already. The other guy was also dragged to the same hole where he was placed on top of me. Our flaccid cocks against each other but unable to enjoy it. He took the silencer and shot several bullets in our bodies. I felt the first two entering my body and my body reacted by shaking and shuddering. So did the body of the other guy when his body received three bullets. The last shots weren't felt by our bodies. The fire with our clothes was still burning as he walked away.

Later there was an article in the newspaper about a rumour that a criminal hired somebody to steal a SIM card from a lawyer, then hired somebody to kill the burglar for a much lower price than the burglar would get payed. But the lawyer hired a sniper who killed the killer. According to the article the burglar was already dead when the sniper arrived. But there was no evidence against the lawyer and the sniper was never arrested. The criminal was found dead shot through his head several days later.


No comments:

Post a Comment