Thursday 7 November 2013

Enemy Killed

The black-dressed and hooded enemy caught me by surprise. With a war cry he jumped at me, his dagger flashing in the sunlight. I instinctively sidestepped and raised my arms in defense, and just managed to deflect the otherwise deadly thrust a little. "AAahhh!!" I felt the sharp bite of the metal in the top of my left shoulder, hitting my arm joint. I realized he'd winged me badly; my left arm was pretty much useless now and hang down limply, a stream of blood was running down it. As he pulled the blade out, I clenched my other fist in pain. Cold fury seized me and before he could stab again, I punched him hard in his face. I felt his nose break, and he staggered dizzily back a few paces.

I jumped forward, grabbed his wrist, and gave it a violent twist, straining his arm. At the same time I drove my knee with all my strength into his stomach. He doubled up, all wind knocked out of him, dropping the dagger. I swiftly picked it up and swung it full force at his body as he tried to rise. The blade hit him in his stomach. I felt it slice through his black leather jacket, and bury itself deep in his torso, cutting his guts to pieces. "AAAaaarrrrgggghhh!!" Now it was his turn to cry out in surprise and pain. He stiffened, his eyes opened wide in amazement, a trickle of blood from his nose ran down the side of his mouth, and he looked at me incredulously.

I pulled the knife back, and a gush of blood followed the metal out of his body. Before he could move I drove the dagger into him again, thrusting it deep into his left chest. I felt it cut through his ribs, sinking in more than halfway. "UUuuuhhh!!!" He grunted loudly, and we both knew I had just killed him. He clutched at his fatally wounded chest, fell on his knees, then slowly fell backward and crashed with a loud THUD on his back on the ground. As he fell the bloody knife that I still held firmly in my hand slid out again.

The pain in my paralyzed and bleeding left arm was intense, and I was still furious at my foe for damaging me like that. He lay on his back writhing and groaning, and would be dead in seconds. Then I saw the impressive bulge in his pants. In a flash of hate I stabbed the dagger smack in the middle of his package, skewering his cock and balls, and pinning them to his underbelly. "AAAhhh!!" He arched his back, all his muscles tout, then collapsed, his arms and legs relaxed completely, his eyes turned upward, glazed over, he gave a deep sigh, and lay completely still.

I left him there like that as a warning to his mates.
Thanks to Pierced Chest for the story and photo edit.

3 comments: